Financial Audit Services
Sustainable Energy for All (SEforALL) seeks an auditing firm to review and assess SEforALL’s obligations and financial statements under the Austrian Association Law. These Terms of Reference cover two audits - one concerning the calendar year 2020, and the second with regard to 2021. The audits should cover each full year, and be submitted to the SEforALL CEO within the first four months of the subsequent fiscal year. Please see the enclosed terms of reference for further information on this assignment.
If you’re interested in submitting a quote, please reply with a quick email expressing your interest.
Proposals can be submitted using your own format; however, the proposal must include the following:
• Submit your proposal all in one file, save file name: (company name)FinanicalAuditServices(Date)
• Cover page, including the organization’s name, address, and point of contact information
• Your organization’s understanding of the assignment, including any proposed changes to the scope of work and timeline
• Brief background about your organization and year it was founded
• Work plan and timeline
• Key personnel CV’s
• Proposed Budget. The budget must cover all expenses, and should be itemized according to the following categories: Personnel (name/position / daily rate/estimate level of effort - # days). Submit your proposal in USD/EUR. Ensure to include VAT in your proposal.
Please submit your proposal all in one PDF format by Friday, August 28th, 2020, by 15:00 Central Eastern Summer Time (CEST) to email@example.com. If you have any questions, please submit them in written format to firstname.lastname@example.org.