Multimedia services for the Universal Energy Facility - Sierra Leone and Madagascar
The Universal Energy Facility (UEF) is a multi-donor results-based financing facility established to support the electrification of households, businesses, public institutions, and other potential electricity consumers in Sub-Saharan Africa that do not have reliable access to modern electricity services.
SEforALL seeks to engage a consultant to produce a multimedia package that will enable the UEF to disseminate real-world impact stories among a diverse set of energy access stakeholders. SEforALL would expect the consultant to conduct field visits to Sierra Leone and/or Madagascar before and after energy connections are made.
The service of a suitably qualified and experienced communications company specialized in multimedia is required to support SEforALL and UEF at large.
Qualified service providers are requested to submit an offer for either Sierra Leone, Madagascar, or both. Please refer to the Terms of Reference before submitting your offer. Proposals must include the following (in either PDF or PPT format):
- Your organization’s profile including the organization’s name, address, contact information and a brief background
- Your organization’s understanding of the assignment, including any proposed changes to the scope of work
- Relevant experience and examples of work
- Key personnel profiles and roles of subcontractors, where applicable
- Proposed budget
- An explanation of any conflicts of interest
- References (at least 3)
Please submit your proposals to firstname.lastname@example.org by 21 July 2021, 23:59 PM (CEST)