6th ARE Energy Access Investment Forum
The postponed 6th ARE Energy Access Investment Forum (EAIF) will now take place at the Radisson Blu Hotel in Lusaka, Zambia on 23-24 September 2020.
EAIF is a well-established political exchange and business event organized by ARE with local and regional partners - aimed at assisting the private and public sector to get up to speed on the latest developments in the off-grid sector and do business.
The Forum offers the opportunity:
- for companies to showcase their innovative off-grid solutions, products and services to investors and partners;
- for key public sector players to present their upcoming funding and de-risking programs and policy initiatives;
- to find business partners and advance projects through a B2B matchmaking session;
- to discuss major sector trends and topics in the off-grid energy markets in Africa, where 95% of the rural population have no access to modern energy services;
- and to add experience and proposals to the international dialogue for cooperation.
SEforALL is a supporting partner of this event.