Sustainable Energy for All Workplan - 2018
The SEforALL Workplan 2018 gives an outline of our short-term and long-term goals along with our work streams, foundation, operations, and processes by which we plan to accomplish those set goals, offering our stakeholders a better understanding of the scope of our work towards achieving SDG7.
We empower leaders to broker partnerships and unlock finance to achieve universal access to sustainable energy— as a contribution to a cleaner, just and prosperous world for all.
Energy efficiency first
- Energizing the Private Sector
- Cooling for All
- Energy and Transport
Leaving no one behind
- Provide the evidence for strong action
- Test and demonstrate new approaches
Sustainable energy diplomacy
- High Level Engagement
- Building a Global Movement
- Special Representative of the UN Secretary-General for Sustainable Energy for All
Body of evidence
- Regulatory Indicators for Sustainable Energy (RISE)
- Global Tracking Framework (GTF)
- Multi-tier Framework (MTF)
- Sustainable Energy for All Heat Maps
- Sustainable Energy for All Knowledge Strategy
Sustainable Energy for All Forum
The annual marketplace for government, business and civil society leaders accelerating action on Sustainable Development Goal 7.