The Funders’ Council is a consultative body established by the Administrative Board. It is comprised of current Funding Partners, who advise our CEO and the Administrative Board. Council members nominate a Chair who is automatically appointed to the Administrative Board as a representative of the Council.
The Funders' Council is currently chaired by the representative from the Swiss Agency for Development and Cooperation (SDC).
Our current Funders’ Council members are:
- Austrian Development Agency
- Bloomberg Philanthropies
- Charles Stewart Mott Foundation
- ClimateWorks Foundation
- Federal Ministry of Economic Cooperation and Development of Germany
- Global Energy Alliance for People and Planet
- IKEA Foundation
- Ministry for Foreign Affairs of Iceland
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Denmark
- Rockefeller Foundation
- Shell Foundation
- Swiss Agency for Development and Cooperation
- UK Foreign, Commonwealth & Development Office
- USAID Power Africa
Learn more about SEforALL’s Funders’ Council Terms of Reference.