The Funders’ Council is a consultative body that was established by the Administrative Board. It is made up of Sustainable Energy for All's (SEforALL) Funding Partners and provides advice and recommendations to the CEO and the Administrative Board.
Our funders nominate a Chair who is automatically appointed by the Administrative Board as a member of that board. The Funders’ Council is currently chaired by the representative from the UK’s Department for International Development (DFID).
Our current Funder's Council includes representatives from:
- Austrian Development Cooperation
- Charles Stewart Mott Foundation
- IKEA Foundation
- Kigali Cooling Efficiency Program
- Ministry for Foreign Affairs of Iceland
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Denmark
- Rockefeller Foundation
- Swiss Agency for Development and Cooperation (SDC)
- Ministry for Foreign Affairs, Sweden
- UK Aid
- Wallace Global Fund
Learn more about SEforALL’s Funders’ Council Terms of Reference.