Electrification: Planning Progress
What country-led planning efforts are underway to address the Sustainable Energy for All goal?
- SEforALL has three regional hubs in Africa, Asia-Pacific and Latin America and the Caribbean which help countries to realize the SEforALL objectives.
- Action Agendas lay out a nationally tailored approach to deliver SEforALL objectives.
- Investment Prospectuses identify a pipeline of investment projects and programs for financing that help meet SEforALL objectives.
|Example of National Targets for Energy Access, Published Action Agendas in Sub-Saharan Africa|
|High-impact Country||2030 Access target – Electricity||2030 Access target – Clean Cooking|
|Kenya||100% by 2022||100%|
NOTES: 1. Action Agendas lay out a nationally tailored approach to deliver SEforALL objectives.
2. Investment Prospectuses identify pipelines of investment projects and programs for financing.
3. The dotted line represents approximately the Line of Control in Jammu and Kashmir by India and Pakistan. The final status of Jammu and Kashmir has not yet been agreed upon by the parties.
4. These maps were produced by SEforALL. They are based on the UN Map of the World, which can be found here: http://www.un.org/Depts/Cartographic/map/profile/world.pdf. The boundaries, colors, denominations and any other information shown on these maps do not imply, on the part of SEforALL, any judgment on the legal status of any territory or any endorsement or acceptance of such boundaries.
SOURCE: Sustainable Energy for All.